TEIN’s support of competition D1 drivers and vehicles has led to the development of Super Drift dampers. Which were specifically developed for the avid drifter. Spring rates and damping force characteristics were chosen to increase car control in a drift, and to aid in initiating a slide. Full length and 16 level damping force adjustment allow suspension tuning for drivers at all skill levels. Pillowball upper mounts with front camber adjustment plates are included*. EDFC compatible for quick and hassle free dampening force changes.
Super Drift is the suspension of choice for all levels of drifters.
The Super Drift damper kit includes front and rear pillow ball upper mounts, which increase steering response. The upper mounts increase steering response, and allow for EDFC compatibility. On strut type vehicles, the front upper mounts will include camber adjustment plates.
The damping force (compression and rebound combined) can be adjusted in 16 levels of damping force manually by hand or with the EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller, separately sold) for added convenience and adjustability.
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube internal construction
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- Ride Height adjustable via spring seat and threated body
- Special damping force curves to improve drift control
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
(some applications may include hardened rubber mounts instead of pillowball type)
- Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
- Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Adjustable Shock Absorber × 4
- Main Spring × 4
- Some applications include helper springs
- Upper Mounts x 4
- Seat Lock × 8
- Lower Spring Seat × 4
- Bump Rubber × 4
- Hook Spanner × 2
- Dust Cover × 4
- Instruction Manual × 1
- Sticker Sheet × 1