Developed from actual competition TEIN was able to create a fully adjustable damper that can be easily tuned for any track and weather conditions. Super Racing Dampers utilize a full-length adjustment system to allow shock length and spring pre-load to be adjusted independently. Separate 16 – way adjustments for compression and rebound damping enable the user to fine tune for any situation. TEIN has incorporated both camber and caster adjustment into the front pillow ball upper mounts for strut type vehicles. External reservoirs on SA type dampers allow for added oil capacity. Spring rates and shock valving were derived for many years of motorsports support, to provide the ultimate damper for competition. Designed and tested for circuit use by advanced and professional drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
The best fully adjustable coilover from TEIN for pure tarmac and/or circuit racetrack use only.
The Circuit Master damper kit includes front and rear pillow ball upper mounts, which increase steering response. The upper mounts increase steering response, and allow for EDFC compatibility. On strut type vehicles, the front upper mounts will include camber and caster adjustment plates.
Compression and rebound damper force can be adjusted separately by hand or via 2 EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) for added convenience and adjustability.
This kit comes without springs. Springs have to be ordered separately according their respective free length and spring rate specifications.
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper and lower camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Caster adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Adjustable Shock Absorber × 4
- Some applications include helper springs
- Pillow ball Upper Mount × 4
- Lower Spring Seat × 4
- Seat Lock × 8
- Bump Rubber × 4
- Hook Spanner × 2
- Dust Cover × 4
- Instruction Manual × 1
- Sticker Sheet × 1