The original EDFC, which has been popular for the past decade, is to be reborn as “EDFC II” with a new appearance using white LED and at a new affordable price.
“EDFC II” brings the convenience of in-car damping force adjustment system to the hands of more people than ever.
This product does not adjust vehicle ride height.
- Easily controlled from the inside
- Easy-to-recall memory contents
- simple operation at your fingertip
- Affordable price
- A High-performance stepping motor is attached to the shock absorber, in place of the damping force adjustment knob. Damping force is adjusted by controlling the motor remotely from the controller unit installed inside the vehicle.
- Damping force adjustment levels can be set in 2 different types; 16-level or 32-level.
- Up to 3 damping force settings can be stored into a memory. With this feature, preferred setting can be recalled instantly with only a touch of a button, according to various driving conditions; from streets, highways to winding roads.
- The system remembers the damping force setting when the ignition key is turned off and automatically returns to the same setting when the key is turned back on. (Main power switch for the controller unit should stay on, for this function to work.)
- Volume of button sound can be set to level 0 (mute) and between level 1 (low) & 3 (high).
- Brightness of the display is dimmed automatically at night in conjunction with the illumination power supply. Brightness at dimmed state can be set to 3 levels.
- When the system detects any abnormality (wire breakage, short circuit etc), an alarm sound is emitted, all 3 memory buttons flash in red and an error message is displayed on the screen.
- Operation of all buttons can be locked to prevent operation mistakes.